1. Rainy days where you can watch movies, drink hot chocolate and not get out of bed.
2. The first sip of coffee in the morning.
3. Waking up and realizing you still have several hours of sleep left before you REALLY have to wake up.
4. Finding an item of clothing that makes you feel hot.
5. Good hair days. Bless.
6. Cuddling. AND DO NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST CUDDLES. This doesn’t have to be from someone you have romantic feelings for. Friend cuddles are good, parent cuddles are good. Cat and dog cuddles are SPECTACULAR.
7. Awkward moments. Just remember, they make great stories.
8. Getting into your pajamas after a long day.
9. Taking off high heels after a long day.
10. Making a new friend.
11. Reconnecting with an old friend.
12. Getting under the covers in a cold room.
13. The scent of a home cooked meal. (it’s lame I know, but it’s also great like don’t deny)
14. Developing a crush on someone. Like, the first 2 days of it. Everything after that sucks. (JK) (Kinda…)
15. Someone texting you like texting you first.
16. Doing something stupid with your friend at 2 am and swearing you won’t ever tell anyone about it.
17. Creating inside jokes.
18. The first day of fall.
19. Christmas lights.
20. Forehead kisses.
21. Any kisses, actually.
22. Getting your heart broken and then having that one moment when you realize you’re OVER IT.
23. The smell of wood burning in the summer.
24. Becoming obsessed with a new song/new band.
25. Hearing a song that fills you up with nostalgia and reminds you of a wonderful time. (for me, it’s Holocene by Bon Iver… and many others)
26. Spelling something difficult perfectly on the first try.
27. Seeing a great movie.
28. Someone saying, “I was just thinking about you”.
29. Laughing til you cry.
30. This song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWWMgaAKW-o
Some of these are a little cliche, but they’re true. Enjoy the little things.